mardi 9 avril 2013

Le printemps en ville...




Bonjour tout le monde!

J’espère que vous avez touts bien commencé la semaine! Moi, en tout cas, j'ai bien commencé la mienne. Parce que, hier après midi j'ai fait du shopping à Charleville-Mézières dans les Ardennes française. Ça faisait du bien de voir la collection d'été avec ces couleurs vivent. Mais, surtout j'ai bien aimé les arrangements avec les fleurs du printemps sur la place Ducale. Et  je vous assure que ça fait un bien fou...













A bientôt

XX

Jérôme



11 commentaires:

  1. Hi Jerome! it must be some problem because I follow you and sometimes your posts don't appear in my list. Those tulips are great!

    Hugs from Jerez

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, amazing blog structure! How lengthy have you
    been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall glance of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content material!


    my web-site Louis Vuitton Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This post is actually a good one it assists new web users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


    my web blog; Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Right here is the right website for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
    You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

    Feel free to surf to my blog - Air Max UK ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi, all the time i used to check blog posts here
    in the early hours in the morning, as i like to find out more and more.


    Feel free to visit my web page: Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of
    house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web
    site. Reading this info So i'm happy to exhibit that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make certain to don?t omit this site and give it a look regularly.

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... Boutique Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. bookmarked!!, I really like your website!

    Here is my page: Nike ID ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is extremely helpful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    my website Mulberry bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge
    on the topic of unpredicted emotions.

    My web site ... Boutique Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles.

    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
    the same subjects? Thanks a ton!

    Look at my page Air Max ()

    RépondreSupprimer