mardi 12 mars 2013

Un air de printemps???


Bonjour tout le monde!

J'en ai mare! depuis hier  nous avons à nouveau une belle couche de neige et ça ne s'arrête pas.
Ils annoncent même à certains endroits jusqu'à 30 cm. Et tout ça pendant que la semaine passée les températures flirtés avec les 20 dégrées et nous avons même fait une promenade dans la décapotable.
J'ai tout simplement envie d'un joli printemps...





A bientôt

XX

Jérôme

12 commentaires:

  1. Your photos with the snow covered daffodils are beautiful, what sturdy little flowers they are to be so resilient to the cold.
    However, I know how you feel, we have had some wonderful sunny days which have then been followed by a piercing cold wind. Come on Spring!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ridiculous quest there. What happened after? Good luck!


    Visit my web page :: Mulberry UK (http://www.whatsot.com/mulberry-uk.html)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our argument made at this place.

    Here is my web-site - Kobe Bryant Shoes (nysacpr.org)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be working with? I'm
    experiencing some minor security problems with my latest
    website and I would like to find something more safe.

    Do you have any solutions?

    Here is my blog ... Michael Kors

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more
    on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my website :: Boutique Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!



    Take a look at my page ... Nike Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You've made some good points there. I checked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    Here is my web site - Air Max UK ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi there to every one, since I am actually eager of
    reading this weblog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of fastidious stuff.

    Here is my site: Nike Blazers Shoes []

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles everyday along with a mug of coffee.

    Also visit my homepage ... Nike ID

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
    hardtail bikes

    My page: Get the Facts

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and
    in accession capital to claim that I get in fact loved
    account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing
    to your feeds or even I success you get admission to persistently rapidly.


    my web page Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the
    problem still exists.

    Here is my site - zubzero refrigerator Odessa *http://www.youtube.com*

    RépondreSupprimer