jeudi 28 mars 2013

Bonjour Estelle,


Bonjour Estelle,

Hier, c'était une très grande journée dans notre famille. Parce que ta maman t'as mise au monde.
Avec tes 3,030kg et 48cm tu est trop belle. Et moi, je suis ton parrain. J'espère te donner beaucoup d'amour, tendresse, de la joie.... et beaucoup de cadeaux.


A bientôt Estelle

XX

Ton parrain Jérôme

4 commentaires:

  1. Whats up very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .

    . I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?

    I am satisfied to seek out so many useful info right here within the submit, we need develop more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

    Also visit my homepage: Wholesale Jerseys **

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've learn some good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to make any such wonderful informative site.

    Here is my webpage: Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Unquestionably imagine that that you said.
    Your favorite reason appeared to be at the internet the
    simplest thing to bear in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst folks think about
    issues that they just do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the
    highest as well as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    My site ... Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?


    Also visit my weblog :: Nike Pas Cher **

    RépondreSupprimer