lundi 14 janvier 2013

Un bouquet à partager...



Bonjour tout le monde!!!

J’espère que vous avez passé un très bon weekend?En tout cas, le mien était assez chargé. Nous étions reçu par plein d'amis et ma compagne a reçu ce magnifique bouquet que nous adorons et que j'ai envie de partager avec vous pour commencer cette nouvelle semaine!








Bonne semaine...

XX

Jérôme






16 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:

    Green and white always looks wonderfully fresh and stylish in a floral arrangement. This combination is so very attractive and we love the way that the formality of the bouquet is offset by the informal container. Perfect!

    The portrait looks wonderful too. Who is it?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello jane and Lance,

      Thanks for this comment, the portrait is of my grandmother (1903-1994). It was painted by René Vandervoodt in 1931. It was a gift from my grandfather on the occasion of their first born child.

      Have a nice day!
      XX
      Jérôme

      Supprimer
  2. Hello, Jerome - One does not often see green flowers! They're beautiful — do you know what they are?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Mark,

      I think that the green flowers are family of the chrysanthemum.

      Greetings from Belgium
      Jérôme

      Supprimer
  3. Beautiful, it is a very soothing and calming bouquet, the green flowers are very unusual.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Merci, cher Jerôme, for this wonderful bouquet! It's coloring my gray Monday here in the Périgord. Gray, dull and drizzling since weeks :-(
    So, your post is more than welcome!
    xxxkarin

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Portrait et bouquet, merci pour cette élégante composition au charme fou!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful and so fresh! I love this classic palette. Enjoy ~ Loi

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Soooo pretty my friend! Love teh colours! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've bought right here, certainly like
    what you're saying and the best way during which you are saying it. You're making
    it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it wise. I
    can't wait to learn much more from you. That is really a wonderful website.

    my blog post :: Sac Guess Pas Cher **

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
    Nevertheless think about if you added some great images or videos to give
    your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
    images and clips, this blog could definitely be one of the greatest in
    its niche. Superb blog!

    Also visit my page :: Wholesale Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I simply couldn't depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info an individual provide to your guests? Is going to be back regularly to investigate cross-check new posts

    my web site ... Nike Pas Cher - -

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. This paragraph will assist the internet people for setting up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites
    I stumbleupon everyday. It's always helpful to read through content from other writers and use something from their web sites.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: Air Max Pas Cher :: ::

    RépondreSupprimer