lundi 7 janvier 2013

Bruges "by night"


Bonjour,

Ce weekend, nous sommes allé dans la famille pour leur souhaiter les meilleurs voeux pour 2013.
Comme ils habitent pas loin de Bruges, la Venise du nord. Nous avons profité de faire une grande et belle balade vers minuit dans les rues d'une des plus belle ville en Belgique. Voici le résultat: quelques belles photos (je pense) a partager avec les "Bloggerfriends".
J’espère que vous les aimerez bien...











Nos ombres se reflètent sur une façade.












Bonne semaine

XX

Jérôme


18 commentaires:

  1. Lovely,, must go to Bruges on my March trip. Thank you for the inspiration.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Absolutely lovely! Next time in Belgium....

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful photos, Jerome. I have only had the pleasure of visiting Bruges once, but hope to be back in the future.
    All best,
    Phyllis

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The most beautiful pictures Jérôme! Bravo!!!
    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The photos are stunning! I would love to live there what a beautiful city!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Magical and fabulous!

    And - vraiment tres belles photos!
    xxxk

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Bonjour Jerome,
    Bruges is one of my favorite cities in Belgium. I love the nearby antiques shop, Paul de Grande. Beautiful photos.
    Bonne journee ~ Loi

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Bonsoir !
    Oui, j'aime ces photos de Bruges la nuit !
    C'est toujours amusant aussi de voir les intérieurs allumés...
    Céline.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Jerome - Your photographs make me want to visit Bruges — the photo with the uplit bridge is particularly lovely. And I think the photo with your shadows would make a splendid book cover — perhaps for a mystery!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What a magical place, your photography is great, it captures the spirit of the moment

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful pictures. So many wonderful and historical places to see. Your Google translator isn't working. From your newest follower, Linda

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thanks for another excellent article. The
    place else may just anyone get that kind of information in
    such an ideal method of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such information.

    My weblog: Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really
    enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest
    any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same
    subjects? Thank you so much!

    Here is my web-site - Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.

    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You have performed a great job. I'll certainly digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this
    web site.

    my blog: Kobe 8 Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hello, I check your new stuff regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome,
    keep it up!

    Also visit my homepage Kevin Durant Shoes ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over
    here.

    My blog: Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost
    you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot
    quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a
    reasonable price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

    My blog post: Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer