lundi 3 septembre 2012

La maison dans le jardin des buis.



Bonjour tout le monde!

D’abord, je veux vous présenter mes excuses  pour ma longue absence dans le monde de Blogger. Mais, ici à la campagne en été nous avons tout le temps plein de travail à faire et on ne s’arrête pas une minute. C'est comme ça la vie en Ardenne. Mais, je vous promet d'être plus régulier présent avec vous tous 
et je ne vous ai pas oublié!


Pour ceux qui lisent régulièrement mon blog. Ils doivent se rappeler d'un blogspot qui montre un jardin des buis magnifique. Si vous voulez revoir ce blogspot cliquez ici: 
Aujourd'hui, je vous montre l'intérieur de cette maison qui présente pour moi si bien "the Belgian Style".
Et vous qu'en pensez vous?


















Source image:http://www.dochy.be/ 


Dites-moi si vous aimez bien cette maison.

A bientôt (promis)

XX

Jérôme







18 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    Welcome back. We have missed you hugely!

    We absolutely love every image of the 'Belgian Style' which you show here and as for the garden which you published in May, to us it comes very close to perfection: outstanding design, a strong structure, and green!!

    It is to be hoped, if we understand correctly, that now work will be taking up a little less of your time and we shall see more of you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dear Jerome, so pleased that you are well, I was wondering about you.
    The house you illustrate has a lovely warm intimate feel to it, and I for one would not change a thing about it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Jerome, Thank you for sharing these beautiful interiors. The living room in the first 4 photos is my idea of perfection. It looks so warm and inviting. I love the unfitted kitchen and the garden is my ideal. I wish I could recreate it here.
    All best,
    Phyllis

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Mon cher Jerome,
    Je suis ravi to hear from you! Merci for your very good comment!
    And - what can I say - lovely to see you back in the blog world with this 'lively interior' post! Nothing "chi-chi" - just simply good! Could move in :)

    You don't have to excuse for being absent in the blog world for a while.....We have to go on in real life! And as blogging can be rather time consuming....I fully understand. So, even more, I'm, and I guess that all your readers are more than happy to see you back!
    Take it easy! You will be not forgotten!
    Tres amicalement,
    karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello, Jerome - I do very much like this house, which exudes great warmth. The rooms that have shots of strong color are a nice counterpoint to the serene main rooms!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So glad to see you back Jerome! I really missed you and your beautiful posts. My love for Belgian Style was sparked by Greet form Belgian Pearls. It it truly unique. Thanks for showing this home, it is gorgeous.

    A happy week to you!

    Kifus

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello Jerome. This house is beautiful. Pictures speak to us wonderfully (if you even do not understand words). And welcome back :). Regards Joanna and Jola.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Jerome, I have missed you and your wonderful posts and photos. This house is really an estate. A country squire definitely would live here. The kitchen is "to die for", a very American expression for "drop dead gorgeous". The way the shirts are placed in their own slot in the master bedroom is inspiring! You never disappoint us, dear Jerome. And the photo in the header is fabulous. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. So glad to see you back my dear! I am in love with this house!!! Not surprised you were gone for so long, with all this beauty! So much heart is in this house, it is a gem! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Bonjour Jérôme,
    Oh oui, j'aime bien cette maison!! C'était la maison d'un architect Belge Courtens.
    Magnifique!!
    Les lambris ont si beaux n'est-ce pas?
    Je vous souhaite une bonne semaine!!
    Et merci pour votre commentaire sur le Lefèvre Interiors dressing!
    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Mr Jerome, it is so wonderful to see a post from you. I had wondered where you had dissapeared to. These interiors look so comforting and relaxed. I'd practically live in that outside eating area.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Greetings, I am glad to have stumbled upon your blog. Beautiful, beautiful home and I am sure a labor of love. I look forward to catching up on your previous posts. Have a happy day!! Lisa

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hello!

    SO many beautiful images, I would enjoy a book by the fire or sit in the eating area with friends all day!

    Have a wonderful day! Elizabeth

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hello Jerome, so nice to see you're back. I totally understand busy during the summer since it's the same way for me. I'm glad you've shown us the inside of this home since I think everyone has pinned the boxwood picture. It's a beautiful home and yes it makes me think of Greet. So glad to see you're back and enjoy your week!

    XX
    Debra~

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. It is good to hear from you after a long time. Glad you had a productive summer. The gardens and the house both are very pleasing and peaceful.

    Best wishes

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Quite lovely; stark ar first, but then there is so much attention to detail that softens that preception. We shall hold you to your promise!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. J'adore cette place. Merci I have missed you in the blog sphere, and unfortunately I have been absent too. Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I am not certain the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    Look at my blog ... Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer