samedi 2 juin 2012

God save the Queen



Congratulation to the Queen Elizabeth II for her 60 years anniversary on the throne and of course for all British people!





 I wish you a very nice weekend

XX

Jérôme


13 commentaires:

  1. Very generous and kind sentiments Jérôme - from this little corner of Britain - thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is going to be a wonderful celebration to watch this weekend!

    Enjoy your weekend Jerome!
    XX
    Debra~

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Jérôme you are a lovely chap. The first picture is wonderful. The last picture made me laugh out loud, very kitsch indeed:) Have a lovely weekend.
    Paul

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. For some of us the notion of monarchy is a cause of some shame and much private despair. Alec xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh I laughed on the last pic! What a fun way to see the queen! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great Jerome! I was thinking of her in my post last night too:)
    Have a great week xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. God save the Queen! She is truly a great monarch.

    Best wishes

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I every time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of
    web thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.


    my webpage ... air max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I am quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My site Kevin Durant Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.

    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    Here is my site :: Discover More

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Highly descriptive blog, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?


    my web blog Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you've acquired here,
    really like what you are saying and the way in which you say
    it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually
    a terrific site.

    My web-site Sac Guess Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    My homepage: Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer