mardi 17 avril 2012

Votez sur la plus belle porte!


Bonjour,

Farrow&Ball la fameuse marque de peinture de qualité, organise un concours super original. 
On peut voté entre 20 portes une plus belle que les autres.  Le concours avait commencé le 1 mars 2012 et maintenant il y a une présélection de 20 portes. le gagnant sera annoncé le 30 avril 2012.
Ici je montre mes portes d'entrée favorite.
Pour votez sur une porte: http://eu.farrow-ball.com









Sources images: http://eu.farrow-ball.com


La quelle préférez vous?

A bientôt

XX

Jérôme


10 commentaires:

  1. Hi Jerome, they are all great doors, for some reason the second last speaks to me more than the others - which is really strange because usually I don't go for bright colour! Have a great day! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh Jerome! These are beautiful! I love the fifth and sixth the most! I love teh blue ones too, though I'd repaint them a diff colour! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Jérome:
    We are devotees of Farrow and Ball paint. The chalky finish is so appealing in our eyes and the depth of colour is truly remarkable. We swear by Lime White and use it prolifically!

    The doors you show here are so very attractive, not just for the colours, but also their styles and forms. Your opening picture and the glorious fanlight appeals greatly!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Jerome,
    What a most wondrous group of photographs! Doors are amazing subject matter and like individuals have so much character which is magnified 10 fold when several a displayed together such as you have done. Marvelous post. – gary

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful collection of doors Jérôme. I like number one, but not the brass at the bottom, for me is detracts. I also like the doorway with the delightful little Spaniel dog sitting on guard.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely selection! Of which I like most the door in the third image and the door in the fourth images (No 10) - elegantly timeless....
    And - of course - with the Farrow and Ball paint unbeatable!

    xxxkarin

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I like all of them, especially the cream door with the purple wisteria. Lovely. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Bonjour Jerome! My favourite door is the first one but I love the colour of the fourth one! As you know I love Farrow & Ball paint - so they're all gorgeous!! Actually, I love the colour on your front door - what colour is it? BTW - thank you soooo much for your lovely comment - it really made my day Jerome! I'm so happy you're blogging again :)

    Sharon

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi Jerome! I'm torn between the third door and the one with the cocker spaniel. Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    Here is my weblog Louis Vuitton Pas Cher []

    RépondreSupprimer