mardi 24 avril 2012

La chaise hantée




Bonjour,

Hier soir sur le net, j'ai trouvé cette publicité pour l'entreprise Belge Flamant Interiors. La publicité était faite par leurs collègues en Ukraine avec l'actrice Russe Margarita Kosheleva.  


Moi, je trouve la publicité très originale, et vous? Et vous pouvez bien sûr aussi regarder le "making of"



Source image: http://www.flamant.com

A bientôt

XX

Jérôme

10 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    The original is wonderful. Quite extraordinary. But so interesting to see the second clip showing the making of this very strange advertisement.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hahaha! Thats just so cute! :D Thanks Jerome!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Jerome, I just discovered your beautiful blog from a comment you left on la Vie En Rose. It mentioned the colour of your front door, and I was compelled to have a look! I'm so glad that I did - because you do indeed have a stunning home (and front door!) and a very lovely blog! I love the elements of architecture and classicism mixed in with the interiors - a brilliant combination of style and history. Looking forward to following and seeing much, much more! Paula x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hehe, that was fun, thanks for sharing Jerome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Original if a little strange! I've been meaning to ask you what you think of Flamant! I used to have an interiors store and we stocked Flamant! I love their styling and I have a few pieces of theirs in my home. I also adore their showrooms - just like walking in to someone's home! What do you think of them?

    Sharon

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us
    so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this
    to my followers! Terrific blog and wonderful style and design.


    My weblog :: Sac Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Yes! Finally something about eyeglasses calgary.



    Check out my web site: Sac a main Guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail, therefore
    that thing is maintained over here.

    Also visit my web blog: Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer