vendredi 20 janvier 2012

Une inspiration Suédoise pour ce weekend.


Bonjour,

Quelques belles images d'une Suède d'autre fois dans le manoir de Skogaholms.




Have a wonderful weekend

XX

Jérôme

8 commentaires:

  1. Hi my friend,
    i like these pictures:) interiors are so calming and wonderful :) you may noticed that i like very much in these kind of style! :D
    wonderful weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Buongiorno Jerome These are so beautiful and elegant and I rather like the hat too !!
    enjoy the weekend fay xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Jérôme,
    Natuurlijk ben je welkom!! Nu was het de eerste keer met enkele meestal uit Antwerpen komende bloggers. Maar vanaf volgende keer moet je er zeker bijzijn hoor!!

    En wat een mooie foto's hier! De Zweedse stijl is één van mijn favoriete stijlen.
    Prettig weekend!!
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ohhhh O.O pretty! Thank you for these lovelies!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Merci pour la inspiration Suédoise. C'est tres jolie.
    Bonne semaine.

    P.S.Been away from my computer this week - time is too tight.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful! Nothing can beat the good old classical style.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I feel that is one of the so much important info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. However should remark on some normal things, The website taste is ideal, the articles
    is really great : D. Excellent job, cheers

    my page ... Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate
    you finding the time and effort to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant
    amount of time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    my website ... Air Max Pas Cher ()

    RépondreSupprimer