vendredi 23 décembre 2011

Merry Christmas from Belgium


I wish everyone a merry Christmas and
 I think for a moment to the people who are not lucky like us
 to be able to celebrate Christmas

XX

Jérôme






16 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog today Jerome.

    I love your your Christmas sentiments....Christmas is a time to think of others, especially those who are less fortunate, as well as a time to count our blessing.
    Perhaps Santa can bring the World the presents of peace, love, tolerance, understanding, economic stability and a greater respect for the fragility of nature.

    Joyeux Noël Jerome.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful music Jerome thankyou
    and you are so right there are so many people having such a hard time in so many different ways

    Enjoy your Christmas time and look forward to haering about it
    Fay xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So thoughtful, Jerôme!

    And Christmas without J.S.Bach - unthinkable for me. Merci beaucoup for the wonderful music!

    Encore - Happy Holidays,
    xxxkarin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

    Blair
    xox

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So beautiful Jerome and Christmas is really in your heart. I hope you and your loved ones have a Wonderful Christmas Day!

    Xo
    Debra

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful music, I enjoyed it with my morning coffee. Merry Christmas to you and your family. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Have a wonderful Christmas, Jerome!

    I always enjoy your beautiful blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. A Merry Christmas to you too, Jerome! And all the best for 2012!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Yes, there are many who are not free
    to celebrate Christmas. We should all take a minute to pray for them. Wish for world Peace.
    yvonne

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Merry Christmas !!! have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh, have the most wonderful Christmas dear Jerome! Thank you for being a bloggy friend and such an interesting addition in my life! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello/Bonjour from America. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Your blog is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Bonne année, dear Jerôme!

    Bisou,
    xxxkarin

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you provide.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS
    feeds to my Google account.

    my page; Louis Vuitton Outlet [http://www.ngosummit.com/tory-burch-outlet.html]

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Very good article. I'm experiencing some of these issues as well..

    Here is my webpage :: Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. If you want to increase your know-how just keep
    visiting this web page and be updated with the newest news update posted
    here.

    my blog post ... Boutique Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer