samedi 29 octobre 2011

Quelques photos et de la poésie pour le weekend




Quand automne en saison revient,
La forêt met sa robe rousse
Et les glands tombent sur la mousse
Où dansent en rond les lapins.

Les souris font de grands festins
Pendant que les champignons poussent.
Ah ! que la vie est douce, douce
Quand automne en saison revient.

SAMIVEL (1907-1992)






Bon weekend et "take care"

XX

Jérôme

13 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful photos, Jerome! I love the first one and the one with the light shining through the trees. Also the header photo. You captured this season well. Have a good weekend. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful my friend! i love the poem about mouses and autumn and beauty of living. And your pictures are pure beauty!!!
    Akissfrotmhepast

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WoW!

    The light in your gorgeous photos is stunning.
    Looks like your fall season is one of beauty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Enchanting. Im looking forward to spending my first autumn in Europe. Our house is 4 hours from Belgium so I hope there is as beautiful as this. Bonne semainen

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These are beautiful words my dear Jerome, and your photography is stunning! :) Fall is my favorite season!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Jerome such stunning images! Our world looked like that two days ago too until a freak snowstorm socked us in, almost two feet! I hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It would be lovely to take a stroll through that forest with all those gorgeous autumn colours.

    A beautiful Sunday to you too, Jerome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hello Jérome:
    How lovely! Such glorious photographs, perfectly complemented by the poem. We have enjoyed this very much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Breathtaking images...divine poetry...so lovely!

    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. A wonderful poetic simphony!
    xxxkarin

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. My brother suggested I may like this web site. He was once totally right.

    This put up actually made my day. You can not believe just how
    much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    my page - Air Max ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Awesome post.

    Here is my homepage Boutique Air Max ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    Here is my blog; Nike Air Max ()

    RépondreSupprimer