vendredi 21 octobre 2011

La lumière de l'automne

Bonjour,

Si j'aime l'été pour les longues soirées, les légumes variés, la lumière généreuse, l'automne dans toute sa flamboyance me fascine et m'éblouit. 




Parlez-moi d'une promenade dans l'air un peu piquant pour assister au véritable défilé de mode qui se déroule dans les bois et les jardins! Chacun rivalise d'imagination et d'élégance pour nous révéler une parure bariolée, fauve pourpre dorée.




 Bien sûr, on aura récolté en chemin noix, noisettes, faînes ou châtaignes... Une fois rentré, une bonne tasse de thé et un biscuit épicé, et blotti bien au chaud derrière la fenêtre on observe la brume effacer les contours et éveiller des formes fantomatiques.











 Je souhaite à tous le monde un excellent weekend  d'automne

XX

Jérôme


24 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    What beautiful photographs you show here which really do capture the mellow tones and golden tints of autumn.

    Jó hétvéget!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good day, Jerome, what beautiful photos, autumn is my favorite season of them all. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello!
    It is a beautiful post. Fall is my favorite season too, the colors, crispy cool nights and warm days who will not love. A very happy fall weekend to you too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful and real natural autumn colors, Jerome!
    Beautiful post!

    Also for you a very excellent weekend,
    greetings, karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh so beautiful Jérôme!!!! I enjoyed this post!!!
    Happy weekend to you!!!
    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Jérôme I love that you change out your header so often and make it flow with your post. Gorgeous fall colors for that stunning home!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Debra

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. J'aime les couleurs et et l'angle de la lumière d'automne. Vos photos sont paisibles. Un bon weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Bonjour, Jerome!

    You managed to capture the very reasons I love the fall.

    And quite a beautiful home that is!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hello Jerome!

    This is a very beautiful post! The pictures and the feel of what you said here are exactly what fall is like, stunning!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful fall pictures, Jérome! And, Hooray!, I'm not getting flicked off your blog any more! Have a great weekend!

    ♥from Oz,
    Alaine

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hello! Thank you for your nice comment! I can't read French, but your images are lovely... a beautiful blog you have!
    Jan

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Beautiful Photo's, Music and my favorite time of year. Your post made me feel good.. Yvonne
    Have a wonderful week end

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Jérôme! wonderful pictures again my friend, i LOVE the first picture- where the road and the chateau =D how thrilling! i wouls love to move there :D
    have a nice sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Les belles choses de la vie, en effet.... et rien de tel qu'un excellent photographe qui attire l'attention de nous tous!
    http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Absolutely beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful autumn

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Such a gorgeous post Jerome, I love the autumn colours and the light is beautiful, as it can be subtle and delicate as well as bright and definite
    Hope you are having a great week
    Thanks for your visit, I haven't been around very much lately but its always nice to come back here :)
    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Bonjour Jérôme!
    What a lovely post! The Fall light is certainly beautiful in your part of the world. I don't think I'd care what it looked like outside if I were living in that beautiful house! *winks* Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Lovely autumn pics, Jerome! Love those tin buckets full of flowers! Gotta copy that!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Wonderful luce d'Autunno.
    Thank you for sharing such evocative images..

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say that you've done
    a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me
    on Internet explorer. Outstanding Blog!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I can in fact obtain helpful data regarding my study and knowledge.



    my page; Cheap NFL Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a
    few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Here is my weblog Sac Guess Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I
    ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data
    backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

    Also visit my web site Air Max Femme

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Right here is the perfect site for anybody who wishes to find out about this topic.
    You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not
    that I really would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that's been discussed for decades. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer