vendredi 9 septembre 2011

Quelques images a partager pour le weekend


Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui, j'ai envie de partager quelques photos que j'aime bien. Ce sont des photos que j'ai pris il y a 2 semaines passée quand j'étais en Suisse. On ce promenait le dimanche matin au bord du lac Léman et je ne sait pas pourquoi mais j'ai pris des photos de belles maisons  face au lac. Je sais tout le monde prend des photos du lac et ses montagnes. Mais moi, je ne suis pas comme tout le monde...













Je vous souhaite un superbe weekend à tous.


XX

Jérôme


23 commentaires:

  1. Great photos, I would love to visit that boulangerie. xo,

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Jérome:
    What splendidly elegant architecture you show here. The perfect images to start the weekend on an inspiring note.

    We shall be spending a few days at Lake Balaton to make the most of these wonderful late summer days we are enjoying here. We hope that you have a wonderful weekend too!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your photographs, Jerome. I was finding out about hotels near the Leman as we'll be going to Switzerland in November for 10 days and one of them is the Mont Blanc hotel, the one in your pic I guess! Fancy that!

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Jerome-
    I love looking at photos of your travels. Last fall we visited Zurich and areas south on our way into Italia and it was breathtaking.

    I like your wood photo- getting ready for the cooler temperatures and cozy fires?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great and very individual photos!
    And yes I agree - you are certainly 'pas comme tout le monde'!
    I also love the wood photo on your header!
    Bon weekend my friend,
    karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yes another way to look at the Lac Leman surroundings... I like the balconies, the shutters, the greenery
    un excellent weekend!
    http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Jerome,

    You’re wonderful photography of this beautiful architecture is another fine example of your eye for artistic / design subjects. As always I enjoy the beauty your post always bring us. Wishing you glorious weather for a glorious weekend. – gary

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wonderful...am missing the gorgeous details of european architecture here in Australia...lovely to be reminded...
    Have a fantastic week-end Jerome
    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi Jérôme! you took great photographs! i hope you had wonderful weekend :)
    -akissfromthepast-

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Jérôme I want to be just like you when I grow up *winks* Traveling to all kinds of wonderful destinations all over Europe and taking wonderful pictures. Thank you for taking us along so I could live vicariously through you *winks* Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. J'aime la photo avec windows!! et surtout les fenêtres avec volets ! Vous avez beaucoup plus de personnes en Europe et qu'ils sont tellement belles!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Dear Jerome, thank you for the wonderful tour. I am refreshed and inspired.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. On s'attend à voir Sissi sortant du Beau Rivage beau reportage plein de charme à l'image de l'ensemble du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. The pictures are stunning and create the most wonderful atmosphere that perfectly reminds us of the last remaining days of summer. :) Lovely!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Thanks for another informative blog. Where else may I am getting that type of
    information written in such a perfect method? I've a undertaking that I'm just now operating on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site - Michael Kors Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also
    am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many
    of us have created some nice practices and we are looking
    to swap solutions with others, be sure to shoot me an
    email if interested.

    Also visit my web page ... Boutique Guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. That is a great tip particularly to those fresh
    to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    my homepage - Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Thanks for finally talking about > "Quelques images a partager pour le weekend" < Liked it!

    Feel free to surf to my page ... louis vuitton purses (http:
    //ngosummit.com/louisvuitton-outlet.html
    )

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. certainly like your web site but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your
    posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform
    the truth then again I'll definitely come back again.

    My website: Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I usually do not create a bunch of remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here
    "Quelques images a partager pour le weekend".
    And I do have some questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or does it seem like a few of these remarks come across like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of your shared pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Also visit my web-site ... learn More Here

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
    that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!


    Feel free to surf to my site ... Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I like the helpful information you provide
    in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again
    here frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Also visit my page; Air Max :: ::

    RépondreSupprimer