mercredi 14 septembre 2011

Les derniers rayons de soleil.


Bonjour,

Ce soir, Les rayons du couché de soleil, on transformé le lustre cage dans la bibliothèque en boule de feu.
C'était magnifique, dommage que ça à duré seulement quelques minutes.



A bientôt

xx

Jérôme


26 commentaires:

  1. How magical moment! crystals are best in the sunset. lovely chandelier! i love the baroque feelings in it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We both had the same ideal, candles. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful images, sweet dreams Jerome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh this is just stunning! I love moments like these and I am thrilled that you captured this forever! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a rich image that second picture is, Jerome! It reminds me of something I read not too long ago — that we don't remember days, we remember moments.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love these images Jerome...the light is so beautiful and magical...just like the sunset...:)

    Hope you are having a magical week
    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Merci pour vos photos. La lumière est magnifique. Bonne journée.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Jerome,
    What a wonderfully spellbinding and beautiful post you have offered us. I am sure to see such beauty in person is breath taking. – gary

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Jérome, so glad you had your camera ready...stunning!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. So beautiful, Jerome. Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh Jerome what a fabulous chandelier! French perfection.....And so beautifully photographed *sighs* Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Absolutely beautiful Jerome...both the chandelier and the sparkling, warm light.
    xo J~

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. A beautiful candle chandelier....lit to take over where the sun left off....k

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Very beautiful images indeed! And I'm with Alaine: Good that you had your camera 'parat' to catch this special moment with its wonderful combination of lights.
    And the 19th century luestre is very charming!

    Amicalement,
    karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. oui, dommage pour les quelques minutes mais fantastique que les minutes sont une éternité grâce à ce blog
    http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thanks for your post on the Cadogan. I might visit it while I'm in London.
    Beth x

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. You actually make it seem so easy with your
    presentation but I find this matter to be really
    something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Check out my page: Sac Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
    out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your articles.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: Wholesael NFL Jerseys [http://nysacpr.org/cheapjerseys.html]

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Great post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on
    this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

    Here is my homepage: Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes
    which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to
    create your theme? Exceptional work!

    Also visit my page - Learn More Here

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. I'll right away take hold of your rss feed as I can't find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Kindly allow me understand so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    My web-site; Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I don't create a ton of remarks, however I browsed a few remarks on "Les derniers rayons de soleil.". I do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be simply me or do a few of the comments come across like they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I'd like to
    keep up with everything new you have to post.
    Would you make a list of every one of your social community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    Also visit my web page - Boutique Guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Magnificent website. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending
    it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!



    my blog post Air Max Pas Cher *http://smu-fr.org*

    RépondreSupprimer