dimanche 4 septembre 2011

Le château des demoiselles, un rêve en France...


Bonjour,

C’est un sentiment de grande quiétude qu’inspire cette superbe propriété viticole de 300 hectares située au bout d’une majestueuse allée de platanes. 


"Maison de famille" ayant appartenu à la famille Grimaldi, ancêtres des Princes de Monaco, la bastide date de 1830. Elle a été aménagée récemment par les nouveaux propriétaires afin d’y accueillir principalement en chambres d’hôtes. 


.

 Chambres décorées de meubles patinés par le temps, des sols aux tomettes anciennes, la cuisine provençale, un salon avec une grande cheminée dominée par une majestueuse horloge murale italienne. La salle à manger peut réunir jusqu’à 12 personnes face à sa cheminée. Superbe vue sur les vignes du domaine. Piscine et pool house, le tout dans les couleurs du sud.








Bon dimanche

xx

Jérôme


27 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome,
    This really does look to be a wonderful place to stay. The bedrooms look wonderfully spacious and comfortable and such a handsome house set in the most glorious countryside.

    The pool house reached by the flight of steps reminds us of one of the pavilions at Hidcote, a marvellous garden in Gloucestershire.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a great hotel love the chandelier in the first image. Love the shutters on the front and the pool has the perfect setting, I need a vacation there! Enjoy your Sunday Jerome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A very enchanting place, great for unwinding.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Jerome,
    You always offer us the most remarkable places to view. What an elegant yet comfortable looking offering with today’s post. I am so taken with the vessel style sink in the bathroom in the 6th picture you show. I hope someday to have similar in my home. Hoping you weekend has been as charming as your post. – gary

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I would love to spend a few days relaxing at this marvelous place! It is like a storybook setting. Beautiful and romantic! I am going to check out that link. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ohhhh so lovely! It would sure make a nice change to stay at a place like this! Hotels are way too modern for my liking these days. I have a soft spot for huge wall clocks and the one in the sitting room is gorgeous! A beautiful post Jerome, thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh my!! Jérôme !! What a wonderful castle!! And that dining room! Wish I could have a meal there this evening!!!
    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Une Reve! Tasteful and simply wonderful!

    Maybe one day they'll see me....???...

    Bonne Dimanche Soir,
    and greetings,
    karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. quelle beauté!! comme j'ai envie de recommencer les vacances maintenant!
    http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. thank you sooo much for your super nice comment on This is Belgium ! I appreciate it very much
    a very nice week to you also.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. What a stunning property, I would love to visit it
    The bottom pic is breathtaking
    Have a great week Jerome
    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Jérome, that destination looks delightful; just what I need right now!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hello Jerome!

    The house is splendid, I adore the space allowed in those stunning rooms! The colours too, are delightful and very in the Fall look, aren't they? Lovely indeed!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. cést fantastigue! i love this house and the dining room !

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. A wonderful post and some very beautiful images. Great work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I love this luxury style!! it remains me an italian designer..Sige Gold. Do you know? it makes luxury interiors furnishing and doors. Amazing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. JI'ai trouvé ce blog via La Pouyette.
    J'aime de passer mes vacances en Provence.

    Salut!
    Franak

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. J....THANK YOU so much for the blog mention!!! I have been on vacation, and came back to Irene, who saw fit to turn off my power and wreak havoc on my home for a few days. I am back to normal (almost!)..and working on getting my blog act in gear again.........By the way, I adore the first and last pictures of this post! k

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. How beautiful. Thank you for posting!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious idea, article is good, thats why i have read it
    completely

    Here is my homepage :: Soldes Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this amazing site needs
    a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

    My blog ... Mulberry Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. It's going to be end of mine day, except before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my experience.

    Look into my site; Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Hey very nice blog!

    my weblog Air Max Sale

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your
    post is just excellent and i can assume you are an expert
    on this subject. Fine with your permission
    allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date
    with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.


    Look into my web-site: Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web
    page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am
    following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.


    My web blog Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Hello There. I found your weblog using msn. That is a really neatly
    written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    Stop by my weblog: Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer