mercredi 24 août 2011

You have the sweetest blog.


Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui, je me sens tout honoré. Parce que j'ai reçu l'award "You have the sweetest blog" de a kiss from the past.. Je suis si content. Mais, le choix était très difficile parce que je ne peut choisir que 15 candidats. Voici mon choix:
















L'award comprend aussi trois questions, voici les réponses:
Couleur: Parma gray, Card room green, Down pipe (Farrow and Ball)
Nouriture, La cuisine bourgeoise et de brasserie Française
Voyage: la suède 


Pour visiter le blog superbe "a kiss from the past" cliquez ici


bonne journée

xx

Jérôme

19 commentaires:

  1. oo im so happy that you liked this award! :D your list of blogs are so great!
    have a great day! its wonderful to have you blogging again!

    regards,
    akissfromthepast.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My dearest Jérôme, thank you soooo much for sending me this award! I feel honored!! I am going to visit all the other blogs you mentionned here!!
    Have a wonderful evening!!
    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Jerome
    Thank you for choosing me for this sweet award, I am very flattered to be in such fantastic company. I shall check out the other blogs I don't know yet.

    ss

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you Jérome for the sweetest blog award and for the recognition. You made my day!
    Looking forward to visiting the blogs you suggested.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Merci beaucoup Jérôme!
    I am so honored to receive this from you!
    Some of the blogs you chose I know well and love , but many are new and I look forward to viewing them. I know if you love them I will too *winks* I'm just so happy to see you posting again. I really missed reading your blog! Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my! I am so very flattered to receive this award from you.

    I am humbled by the good company you keep!
    I will visiting the blogs I do not know shortly. Looks like I'll need to grab a glass of iced tea for the browsing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Congratulations to you for a well deserved distinction !

    It is indeed a nice surprise to appear among your 15 selection. I am as happy as can be !! Un super grand merci cher Jerôme

    anni

    http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a sweet surprise, Jerome! I am very flattered and will post it on my blog. I will be sure to visit the other blogs as well. Thank you! Merci beaucoup!! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Congratulations! Jerome you deserved it, you have a great blog.

    It is a pleasant surprise to see that you placed Paisley Curtain among the 15 of your choice for the sweetest blog. Thank you very much for doing this, it is very flattering.
    A lot of thanks.
    Masood/Paisleycurtain

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Jérome, congratulations on your award; I do love your blog! And thank you for including my blog in such lovely company. This has really cheered me this morning as I've been in tears with my husband so ill in hospital. Welcome back, dear friend. Have a wonderful day! ♥a

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hello Jerome! Congrats on the blog award! Your blog is indeed wonderful and interesting and so the award is rightfully placed! :) Thank you so much for picking me as well! :D Im beyond happy and humbled! I will be going over to visit all the other wonderful blogs you also gifted!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Congratulation Jerome!
    I received as well an award from kissofthepast 2 weeks ago, just did not had the time to deal with....unfortunately. Still too busy here with the season and guests and....
    And I'm also so much behind to leave comments to all my blogger friends. So, you are one of the first I'm 'commenting', just to welcome you back!
    xxxkarin

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Merci beaucoup Jerome, je suis très honorée!

    Congratulations to you on receiving it, you surely deserve it :)

    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. congratulations. you do have the sweetest blog. i always enjoy my visits with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Ohhhh thanks so much, Jerome! You are so kind! Congrats to you as well. And now I'm off to visit the other blogs you chose. Love to discover new, interesting blogs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Amazing! Its actually remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea
    on the topic of from this paragraph.

    Feel free to surf to my web site: Sac Guess Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. This site certainly has all the information and facts I wanted
    about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Stop by my homepage Boutique Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

    My weblog: Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer