mardi 23 août 2011

I'm back !!!


Bonjour tout le monde!

Enfin, je suis de retour dans le monde de Blogger! Mon absence était due à des raisons personnel. Mais, le monde de Blogger me maque trop et surtout tout mes amis si adorable  avec leur commentaires si gentils et bien sûr aussi les belles découvertes sur leurs merveilleux Blogs.

Vous m'avez manqué

A très bientôt

XX

Jérôme

24 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    We are SO pleased to see that you are once more back with us in the Blgosphere!!! We have much missed your posts which always take us into areas of great interest about which previously we have known very little. We hope that, whatever, you have had an enjoyabe summer. Bisous J and L

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Jérome! nice to see that you are back! i got blog award for you, its somewhere in my older posting waiting for you! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Jérome, So glad you're back; I've missed you! But everybody's deserted me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. By the way, I love your header pic!! Please tell us more about it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. J....glad you are back.LOVE that header pic!!!!!...p.s...I think you sent me a Linkedin while I was on vacation....please send it again....all me email was unfortunately deleted....k

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Welcome back. You were missed during your absence. Hoping to see you more often.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi, Jerome - It's good to have you back, and I hope everything is OK there. Your "I'm Back" photograph made me laugh out loud!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Jerome, this is so uncanny! I thought of you the other day, and I blamed good old Blogger for not allowing me to receive new posts!! ha ha I hope you are well, I love the photo of that doggie. And, I was able to translate this time! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Welcome back Jerome!!!! We missed you!!
    Love the picture of the dog!!
    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lovely to have you back, Jerome! Cocker Spaniels are soo expressive! I can just imagine you running back to blogland!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hello Jerome!!

    Welcome back! Happy to see you on here again and cannot wait to see your wonderfully creative posts! I love the doggie, too cute for words! Glad you decided to immerse yourself in blogville again!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Jerome,

    It is truly wonderful to have your wit and charm back among us. I look forward seeing you posting again. Hoping all is well. - gary

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Welcome back!
    Sometimes you just need to do what you need to do.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Glad you are back, missed your posts!

    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Cher Jerome,
    lovely to see you back!
    Looking forward to your next posts!
    Amicalement,
    karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. OMG Jerome! That basset hound dog is so adorable!! (I feel like that myself many times *winks*)
    But on a more serious note I hope that your problems are over....Or at least fading.
    I'm very glad to see you back! You have a unique perspective that was missed...Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Love the green eyes painting so much !

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and paragraph is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.

    Also visit my web blog; Mulberry Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an
    established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?

    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
    thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: Boutique Air Max ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Hurrah! Finally I got a web site from where I can genuinely obtain valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.



    my web page; Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. When I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when
    new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a
    comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that
    service? Thanks!

    my web blog :: Nike Blazers Men

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. This is the right blog for everyone who hopes to find out about this topic.

    You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you
    (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely
    put a new spin on a topic that has been written about for many years.
    Great stuff, just great!

    My website :: Air Max UK

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Highly descriptive blog, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?



    Also visit my web page: Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer