mardi 30 août 2011

Des cigognes à Haut-Fays


Bonjour,

Hier soir à Haut-Fays (Le village où j'habite) il y avait une centaine de cigognes. Ce fut un grand spectacle pour les villageois et les gens des alentour. Tout le monde se promenait avec son appareil photo et bien entendu moi aussi. Il y avait même des journalistes qui sont venus. Aujourd'hui, j'avais juste envie de partager ce phénomène avec vous.






Bonne journée

xx

Jérôme

16 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    We also have storks in Hungary, nesting on chimneys, but have never seen them in such numbers. Wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i quite love the 3rd photo with the row of storks along the entire peak of the roof.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i love the birds in the roof :) some say that those brings luck and fortune :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Tiene usted una suerte enorme de vivir en un pueblo tan maravilloso, seguro que la calidad de vida es grande.
    Aunque vivo en Granada, soy riojano de nacimiento y en Logroño (mi ciudad de origen) estamos acostumbrados a tener cigueñas, aunque no en tanta cantidad Un saludo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is amazing. Are these birds migrating and stopped on their way or they just live around?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A stork on top of a chimney is the quintessential depiction of that bird, and you managed to get it! Now I wonder if any babies have been delivered in town?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Is this something that happens each year? I have never seen a real stork! There is a children's nursery rhyme that the stork delivers new babies. You may be seeing lots of little ones in your town! :) xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love love love these pictures!! Fabulous!!!
    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hello Jerome!

    How wonderful these are! Poland is famous for its storks and they are considered good luck :) I miss them here, but your groups perching there are stunning! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What a privilege to be there and watch the show!
    Do they come often?

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Is it a seasonal thing? They look nice all sitting in a row... must have been exciting watching all of them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. It's going to be ending of mine day, however before finish I am reading this great article to increase my know-how.

    Here is my web-site: Nike Free Tilbud

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger,
    and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade strategies
    with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    My website ... Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet :: ::

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Kudos

    Feel free to visit my web site; Sac a main Guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. My brother recommended I may like this website. He was once totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how so much
    time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    My blog post; Nike Air Max - smu-fr.org
    -

    RépondreSupprimer