lundi 27 juin 2011

La château de Villette, une petite idée pour les vacances...


Bonjour,

Vous voilà donc au « Château de Villette ». Ce domaine, en bourgogne où habitons Coen et Catherine Stork, Ils l'ont créé pour le plaisir des hôtes et pour faire partager leur amour de la Bourgogne.
Ah, ces petits hôtels où ils descendent eux-mêmes de préférence lors de leurs pérégrinations, qui recèlent très souvent des trésors historiques ou familiaux et qui confèrent une atmosphère spéciale où le rire, la joie de vivre et le fraternité font bon ménage…c’est exactement cela que ils avait à l’esprit lorsque ils ont agencé Villette.
Ils ne font pas de publicité, mais le bouche à oreille fonctionne à merveille depuis leur ouverture et ils amène une majorité de personnes qui veulent quitter les sentiers battus de l’hôtellerie traditionnelle.
j'espère que vous aussi vous tomberez sous le charme de la château de Villette...















Pour plus d'information: http://www.chateaudevillette.eu

Bonne semaine

xx

Jérôme




18 commentaires:

  1. Hell Jérome:
    What an intriguing looking place, with much of interest to see. We particularly like the gazebo by the pool which we imagine would be a wonderful place in which to spend a summer afternoon.

    The interior looks to be most comfortably furnished in a pleasant, country house style.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Jerome!

    Im hooked! Gorgeous place and one which I hope to visit !!! As you by now know, I absolutely love the style the rooms are set in, the clouring in them, and I squeal at the outdoor fireplace! Great find, thank you for sharing!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so beautiful house! i love the airy details in the music room where the piano is.
    thank you Jérômefor charing this awesome place whit us!
    hugs,
    akissfromthepast.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What an absolutely beautiful house! I am worried that the candelabras on the floor of the dining room could send the curtains ablaze, however! __ The Devoted Classicist

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Jerome, this is a beautiful chateau...so many things to love...I adore the floor in the piano room, simply wonderful...
    and pretty much everything else too :)
    Have a great week
    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely! The floor in the piano room caught my eye, too. And the sunny yellow bedroom. What a beautiful spot to hide away from the world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Jérôme,
    Thank you so much for this addresse!! Magnifique!! Je ne connaissait pas ce château en Bourgogne!! I will file this!!
    I just love that!! Beautiful paneling to!!
    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This looks like the most beautiful chateau and a wonderful place to stay...xv

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hello Jerome, I am getting to spend some time going through your blog and I love what you share. Beautiful photos of the most interesting and beautiful places. Merci beaucoup xo,

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What's not to love? It looks like a lovely place to stay! Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very nice! I'd be very happy to spend a week or two here. With maid and cook, though...

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi, Jerome, this looks like a delightful way to spend a weekend - or more! I know that you're in the travel industry, but I hope you get a chance to stay at these places, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Stunning home and I love the candelabras in the dining room. I would love to have a gate like theirs too. A beautiful place to stay. Have a lovely week Jerome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Magnifique .. et la Bourgogne, ce n'est pas trop loin !
    http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. What a stunning place! The building is magnificent and I especially love all the outdoor spaces, I'd love to have a fireplace like that one!
    Lovely post, Jerome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in
    our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to
    work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.



    Here is my homepage; Kevin Durant Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our
    community. Your website provided us with helpful info to work on.

    You've performed an impressive job and our whole group will be grateful to you.

    Look at my website :: Boutique Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Hey outstanding blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a lot of
    work? I've very little understanding of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I just wanted to ask. Appreciate it!

    Check out my weblog - Sac Guess

    RépondreSupprimer