mercredi 8 juin 2011

Before & After


Bonjour,

Après les orages très fort de ce weekend est le jardin un vrais catastrophe. Ca me rend un peu triste parce que, maintenant je dois attendre jusqu'à l'année prochaine :-(

Avant


Après


Avant


Après


Je tiens aussi à partager avec vous ce superbe blogspot sur les pivoines sur le blog " La pouyette"




Au revoir

xx

Jérôme




20 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    Oh dear, the Peonies have suffered terribly in the storms. Their flowers are so fragile that they just do not have the capacity to weather these kind of conditions.

    Do try not to be sad. There is,as you say, always next year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Jérôme!
    Sad news :( peonies are so tender. You have still lovely garden! and those peonies are blooming in here -in your blog. Perhaps some of them will refresh and recovery little bit..
    Peonies wont start blooming so easily so they have been in good care in your garden!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh Jerôme - quelle dommage! I'm so sorry for you, and I know how it feels. Here we're awaiting to see our 'beauties' to come into flower and then...one sunderstorm and "they gone with the rain"! My peonies had a very short flowering season this year, already a few weeks ago!
    So, lets look forward to next year!

    Merci beauboup for the link to my blog, that's superb! But I certainly love the pictures of your peonies!!!
    Amicalement, karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Peonies are my absolute favorite also, I especially like those white scented ones...but they are so fragile for rain and wind...it´s a shame, really!
    I studied french in high school, which is a very long time ago, so it´s a bit rusty. But I love reading your blog-posts in your beautiful language!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How sad Jerome, your peonies were so lovely too. We're due for heavy rain and thunderstorms tomorrow and my peoonies and roses are just opening. Spring rains slapped a lot of my flowers right to the ground too. I read Karins' lovely post and I do love peonies.


    Hugs Debra,

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. C'est tellement triste pour votre pivoines. Nature peut être tellement belle et tragique ! Cependant, c'est un spectaculaire coup de foudre ! C'est beau en soi !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Spectacular lightning photo!

    The storms and hail made holes in all of our hostas for the second year in a row. Boo!

    Your garden is still lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. thanks for sharing this wonderful post... =D
    Regards,
    Mr Lonely from www.lonelyreload.com ~ XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. It's awful to see those beautiful peonies so ragged! Great storm shot of the lightning.

    I loved Karin's post so much that I put a link to it on my sidebar.

    Cheers from Oz,
    Alaine

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh Jerome...I'm so sorry, your poor peonies, they were beautiful, and will be once again. That's the wonderful thing about gardens...they always do grow back.
    xo J~

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. La photo de l'orage est impressionante mais malheureusement les dégâts le sont aussi .. bien dommage
    http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello Jerome!

    They are still lovely, no worries! And they might perhaps pick up a bit? I love them nonetheless! And you have those lovely photos to remind you of how beautiful they all are! Truth be told, I adore storms, and I think they are just as beautiful as your peonies! :)

    Hugs to you,

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I can see why you are sad Jerome, I would be too but please don't loose hope as I'm sure they'll come back more radiant and beautiful than ever before :)
    Wish you a nice and relaxed w/end
    Claudia xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hi Jerome so glad that at least you were able to enjoy them for some time ! its was an amazing storm ! we ve had 3 or 4 here too with huge hail stones but its still hot ! ave a great weekend fay

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Oh Jerome I'm so sorry! I would be sad too. They were so beautiful! Mother nature can be so cruel. Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. i look forward every year to our peonies. the beauty of the blooms is matched only by their wonderful varied scents. i am so sorry you lost so many beautiful flowers. but they will be back next year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. magnificent publish, very informative. I ponder why the other experts
    of this sector do not understand this. You should proceed your
    writing. I'm confident, you have a great readers' base already!


    Also visit my homepage; Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to visit my blog; Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog
    and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    my web blog: Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer