vendredi 27 mai 2011

Yeah! j'ai un award!


Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui, je suis si content! parce que j'ai reçu un "stylish blogger award" de Claudia Lane avec son superbe blog wish you were here. Pour découvrir son blog cliquez ici :http://calinteriors.blogspot.com/.

Merci Claudia!

Maintenant c'est à mon tour de dévoller 7 choses que j'aime bien faire.


- J'adore travailler dans mon jardin. Pour moi, cette une source d'inspiration et un moyen de me vider la tête après une journée de travail.


- J'aime beaucoup les châteaux et leurs histoires. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais ils me font rêver. Comme la Belgique est un pays avec beaucoup des châteaux, je suis plus tôt gâté :-).



- Je suis un vrais collectionneur, c'est vraiment plus fort que moi et pour celà que je suis entrain de crée un cabinet de curiosités dans ma maison.


- La nature est aussi une source pour moi, comme j'habite dans une région (l'Ardenne Belge) qui est très boisées ça me convient parfaitement.


- Ma maison compte beaucoup pour moi, j'ai l'impression qu'elle me protège  en retour je lui donne beaucoup d'énergie et de l'amour.


- Mes deux chiens Coco et Chanel, Elles me donnent beaucoup de joie dans la vie.( elles refusent encore toujours de poser pour une belle photo)


- Les voyages, c'est une vrais passion pour moi, en préférance en chambre d'hôtes de luxe. Celà me permet de visiter des lieux privés et pas toujours très touristique.
Et bien sûr, j'adore partager mon univer avec le monde de blogger!

And the winner is:

- Jane et Lance Hattatt : http://hattatt.blogspot.com/

Un grand merci à tout le monde

xx

Jérôme









15 commentaires:

  1. Merci beaucoup Jérôme pour cet award!!! Je suis honoré!!

    xx
    Greet

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Jérome:
    Stylish Blogger Award today........who knows, maybe an Oscar tomorrow!!!

    We love your house [ so very pretty], your garden [especially the Lavender], your dogs [so beautifully named],the idea of your curio cabinet[the image looks rather like our house!] and everything about Belgium [especially you, dear Jérome].

    How very, very kind and generous to make a link to our blog. Thank you so much!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Jerome!

    Horses are such a source of inspiration! And my favorite animals right after parrots! :) But your house and garden are a tribute to your good taste and the love you put in them. Simply wonderful! I congratulate all the winners! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Congratulations on your award, Jérôme! And it was interesting to read about the things you love. Your garden and house are gorgeous and I love the names you chose for your dogs! Coco and Chanel, tres chic!

    Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Merci beaucoup Jerome,
    Un grand compliment pour moi - I'm honored!

    And YOU really deserved this blogger award!
    Bon weekend,
    karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Congratulations Jérôme! Im so happy that you got this award- your blog is stylish! i love castles too :) and your curiosity cabinet-dream is something so thrilled!!!! its amazing idea! i have the same thing, i collect all kind of beautiful things..i cannot resist them. Your home looks beautiful too :) its so happy home. i like horses too-been riding few times..
    say hi to coco and chanel :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Jerome, vous êtes un dear et avez fait ma journée!!!! Merci pour un compliment, merci pour le soutien, merci pour votre blog inspirant et un aperçu de votre vie et pour le partage de beauté avec tout le monde à travers vos messages !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Congratulations Jerome! You certainly deserve many awards. Your home and garden are lovely! They show the attention and passion you put into them. I love all the same things you do (quelle surprise *winks*) Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hello very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ..

    I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
    I'm glad to find a lot of useful information here in the submit, we want develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    Here is my page; Soldes Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Keep on working, great job!

    My site: Air Jordan Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our argument made at this time.

    My blog post - Mulberry Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. You're so awesome! I do not believe I have read a single thing like this before. So great to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that's needed
    on the web, someone with a little originality!

    My blog post Boutique Guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are
    but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    My web blog; washer repair Odessa [www.youtube.com]

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads
    and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my
    e-mail and can look out for much more of your
    respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.


    Look into my page - washer repair Largo

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. These are in fact great ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up
    wrinting.

    My web page :: Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer