vendredi 6 mai 2011

Une promenade avec Coco et Chanel


Bonjour,

Hier soir, j'ai fait une grande promenade avec mes deux chiens Coco et Chanel. Il faisait doux et beau et pourquoi pas une petite séance photos pour mon blog en même temps? Voici, le résultat: Pas mal, non?



Voilà, Coco (noir) et Chanel (Roux), Je suis désolé pour la mauvaise qualité de la photo. Mais, elles ont refusés de poser pour la photo.




















Chanel est une Cocker Espagnole et Coco une bâtarde Royal






Bonne Journée

Jérôme


10 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    Coco and Chanel [we love the names] look adorable. How lovely to have them and to be able to take them for walks in such glorious countryside. Everywhere is looking perfect at the moment.

    Although we do not know Belgium very well, Gent, Bruges, and Liége [with its fantastic new train station] are all favourite towns - so interesting architecturally and so very stylish.

    Thank you so much for the comment on our latest post to which we have replied.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I do love this post!
    You walk through the nature with an open mind and certainly open eyes!!! So lively photos...it feels as I walked with you and Coco/Chanel!

    Merci beaucoup pour cette merveilleux post.
    Greetings from the Périgord,
    Karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You live in a beautiful place, similar to mine, pastoral, and I love the forest. Adorable dogs, loving being off the lead!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It is actually a nice and helpful piece of information.
    I am glad that you simply shared this useful info
    with us. Please stay us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

    my webpage :: Nike Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world all is
    accessible on web?

    Review my page - Wholesael NFL Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I could not resist commenting. Well written!

    Feel free to visit my page Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more
    from this web page, and your views are pleasant in favor of new visitors.


    Look at my website: LeBron James 10 Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I needed to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every
    bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

    Feel free to visit my page :: Nike Blazers

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately
    this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you simply could do with some % to
    drive the message home a little bit, however instead of that,
    this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely
    be back.

    Feel free to visit my site; Sac a main Guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site
    unintentionally, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

    my webpage :: Boutique Air Max - smu-Fr.org -

    RépondreSupprimer