mardi 17 mai 2011

L'hôtel de tuilerieën


Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui, je vous présente l'hôtel de tuilerieën, c'est un de mes hôtels favorits à Bruges. c'étais une élégante demeure patricienne du 15ième siècle qui a été transformée en luxueux hôtel moderne.


Sa situation avantageuse le long d'un des plus pittoresque canaux de Bruges vous plonge immédiatement dans l'ambiance fascinante de la ville historique.




Cet établissement privilégie l'harmonie, le confort douillet et le sens apporté au moindre détail, sans jamais trahir l'âme et l'histoire du lieu. Avec ses grandes cheminées, son toit pentu, ses fenêtres hautes, il impose le respect


Colin Farrell, Ralph Fiennes, Adamo, Prince Filip & Princes  Mathilde de Belgique , Rutger Hauer, Demis Roussos, Jacques Delors, Rick & Amber ( The Bold & The Beautiful ),  Malcolm Meaney, Ray Winstone, Lois Winstone, Jack Huston, ... font partie de la clientièle










Pour plus d'informations : http://www.hoteltuilerieen.com

A bientôt

Jérôme

10 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    What a really splendid looking hotel which, as you show, is beautifully appointed. And how wonderful to be right in the heart of Bruges, one of our favourite Belgium towns. Indeed, this post may well encourage us to return, but this time to join with all the illustrious guests you mention and to stay there.

    We do hope that you are having an enjoyable week. The weather, since our return to Budapest yesterday, has been lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amazing. Thanks for sharing and coming by to see me.I wish I could come and stay in that Hotel. Richard at My Old Historic House

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It looks fantastic...so majestic, grand. A great post :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Jerome!

    As usual, you created a stunning show of architectual and sensual delight! I loved your tour, and the place looks posh indeed! Thank you for sharing this lovely experience!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ahhh, Bruges is at the top of my list of places I must visit! Don't think I'll be able to afford this hotel, though. So luxurious! Love the indoor patio. Thanks for the tour, Jerome, and hope you are having a great week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Jerome it's absolutely gorgeous! If (and when) I come to Bruges I want to stay THERE! Not to mention it has a dream chesterfield in the parlour *winks* And I had a very similar Italian buffet to the one in the first picture. I sold it and now wish I hadn't......But that's nothing new lol! Beautiful post as always. Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. gorgeous, especially the 1st image...i wish I could translate :-)

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Excellent way of explaining, and nice paragraph to obtain data about my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in institution
    of higher education.

    Here is my page - Christian Louboutin

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.
    I'm attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Also visit my web blog - Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a
    nice blog like this one nowadays.

    Have a look at my web blog: Tory Burch Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer