samedi 28 mai 2011

Les anciennes chaises du palais royal





Bonjour,
Pendant plus de 80 ans, cette chaise a eu une première vie dans les jardins du Palais Royal, du Luxembourg ou des Tuileries.
Avant de partir pour la casse, cette pièce de collection a été sauvée et restaurée par LE PRINCE JARDINIER, qui a voulu transmettre aux générations futures cette petite parcelle du patrimoine parisien.
Pour ne jamais oublier son histoire ni être assimilée à une pâle copie, elle est désormais dotée d'une petite plaque en laiton qui évoque ses origines.

Cette véritable chaise du Palais Royal a été restaurée, repeinte et rehaussée de quelques centimètres pour devenir une chaise d'arbitre... Sur un terrain de tennis ou dans les herbes hautes du jardin, c'est une chaise aussi "vintage" qu'originale. Indispensable pour prendre de la hauteur au jardin... 




C'est l'histoire d'un fauteuil du jardin du Luxembourg destiné à la casse, qui connaît une seconde vie de rocking chair de jardin. Restauré, réparé et repeint dans toutes les couleurs, il est aussi beau sur la terrasse que dans un salon.



Au départ, il y avait 2 fauteuils du Palais Royal, sur lesquels tant de parisiens s'étaient assis qu'ils tenaient à peine debout... Le Prince Jardinier les a sauvé de la déchetterie, les a restauré et repeint, et en a fait une superbe balancelle qui donne envie de retomber en enfance ! 


Le Prince Jardinier a imaginé un banc 3 places réalisé à partir de véritables chaises du jardin du Luxembourg restaurées. Les chaises sont
fabriqué en France à partir de matériaux destinés à la casse, dans le respect de l'environnement. 


Fauteuil en vis à vis réalisé à partir de véritables fauteuils du jardin du Luxembourg restaurés.





Le Prince Jardinier a imaginé un transat brouette réalisé à partir d'un véritable transat du jardin du Luxembourg restauré, soudé et repeint... 


Bon weekend

xx

Jérôme

15 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    Let us hope that this, a second attempt to comment, does not also disappear into the blogosphere!

    This is such an imaginative reuse of chairs which could so easily have been simply scrapped. We love the way they have now become anything from an umpire's chair, to a love seat, to a rocking chair, and even, as your last picture shows, a wheelbarrow.

    The colours with which they have been painted are really striking and bold. We love them, as we do the way in which the 'new' seats would fit either inside or out, in a traditional or a modern setting, or almost anywhere.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the deckchair wheelbarrow; trés nifty!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Jerome! What a sweet post! Chairs (especially ones not highly elaborate) Are often bypassed. (especially in history) So it is so nice to see a whole colorful post and story behind them! Great share, thanks! :)

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Throughout my life I've been passionate about chairs. Antique ones, modern design and....
    As an Antique dealer I saw a lot and had quite a good selection of which most are sold, sadly enough!
    I'm familiar with the Palais Royal ones, but - you show some in your post I have never seen before!
    Brilliant and Bravo!
    Greetings, karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful work! This is the type of information that
    are supposed to be shared across the net. Disgrace on the
    search engines for no longer positioning this publish higher!

    Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks =)

    Also visit my web-site ... Louis Vuitton Handbags
    (ngosummit.com)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard
    work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?



    Also visit my web-site ... Christian Louboutin Sale

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Greate post. Keep writing such kind of information on your
    blog. Im really impressed by your site.
    Hello there, You have performed a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.



    Feel free to visit my web page Jordan Femme :: www.tedxyse.com ::

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.

    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the
    same subjects? Thank you!

    Visit my web site: Boutique Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Very rapidly this web site will be famous amid all blogging people, due to
    it's nice content

    Take a look at my blog :: Learn More

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are
    you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Here is my website Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. For the terminal workout, sit youthful grownups and elder citizenries can amend their working retention with training.
    " The Baltimore Public Library carries various, so these exercising weight mislay jobs foreclose the dupes from a more costless and fat living style. weight mislay increases the self-esteem was compulsive to turn a loss it.

    My site; review of the truth about abs

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of
    the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its
    a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Here is my site - Kobe Bryant Shoes 2013

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd
    like to send you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    my site ... Sac Guess Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your
    site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.

    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered
    bright clear idea

    Also visit my weblog; Sac Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer