vendredi 20 mai 2011

En visite chez Robert Couturier à New York


Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui, je vous propose de visiter à New York  l'appartement de l'ambassadeur non officiel mais passionné du style français.



Pour moi, cette appartement est chic et confortable. Un style chaleureux qui prouve que l'on peut faire des mélanges avec talent. 







Pour mieux expliquer sont travail merveilleux, voici deux petites vidéos qui valent la peine de les regardez.





Site internet de Robert Couturier (superbe!) : http://www.robertcouturier.com/

Bonne journée

Jérôme



C

12 commentaires:

  1. Hello Jérome:
    Such style!!

    We love this apartment which contains so very many excellent design ideas assembled together so imaginatively and with such flair. What appeals to us enormously is the symmetry to be seen in all the rooms which, in our view, affords balance and gives a sense of well being. But then we do like order!

    Additionally, we very much like the mainly neutral background of the walls which serves to highlight the accents of colour to be found in the soft furnishings. And, of course, everywhere there is a sense of the importance of scale. The white flowers on the table look lovely.

    Unfortunately, whilst we were able to read your comments with ease, the French of the video clips was, we fear, in the main beyond us!!

    We do hope that you will have a lovely and relaxing weekend. Perhaps doing something special?
    Incidentally, whilst we like your header picture, we are sorry to see that your number has disappeared.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm so thrilled you stopped by my blog because now I have yours to visit and it's wonderful. I love that apartment, stylish but real a true home. I'm crazy about that painting too! I've added you to my blog roll!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C'est un magnifique Appartement ! Vous pouvez dire que la personne qui vie il est une personne aventureuse, instruite et très intéressante. Chaque pièce, je suis certain qu'a une histoire intrigante derrière lui ! Et c'est à New York!!!! Une ville plus excitante!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful blog! i read like 5 of your post in a row, toiles and everything. i like your pictures!! very good! i think i will come back in here=) keep up the excellent work! have a nice weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very nice! A mix of the old and new...a bit like my house! :) Thanks for the link to Robert Couturier's amazing website!

    And thank you for restoring the English option!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a beautiful apartment Jerome! To have so much room in NY is such luxury!. Im a little weak in the knees over the boiseries. Tres magnifique! I realize that having beautiful boiserie in combination with beautiful art = I love it every time! *winks* Have a wonderful weekend my friend! Vanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi Jerome, I finally I got a chance to come over and look at your blog. I love it!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hello Jerome!

    A lovely post! Although to be honest, the style does not suit my tastes, its a bit too...modern? There are a few pieces that I would grab right away, beautiful snags! But I'd place them in a different setting.

    That said, I can see why it would appeal to many, the colours are bright, and provide a fresh, comfortable mood. It has its own beauty and charm. But although I adore orchids as flowers, That one painting of it would be coming off as soon as I would be able to get to it! :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi there, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, for the reason that
    this occasion i am reading this wonderful educational piece
    of writing here at my house.

    Here is my homepage ... Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really
    make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design.
    Many thanks

    my web page; Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really
    recognise what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also consult with my website =). We can have a hyperlink alternate contract between us

    My blog post - Sac a main Guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can
    advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer