vendredi 1 avril 2011

Un maître de lumière Belge


Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vous présente Louis-Pierre Denil, un antiquaire de lumière situé à
Louvain et Paris.


A bientôt
Jérôme

4 commentaires:

  1. Fascinating and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it..Have a lovely weekend...k

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am really impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the structure in your blog.
    Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it your self?

    Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to look a nice blog like
    this one nowadays..

    Here is my webpage: Cheap Jerseys []

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

    Also visit my blog post Chaussure De Foot

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I absolutely love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as
    I'm looking to create my own personal site and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Kudos!

    Here is my weblog: Sac Guess

    RépondreSupprimer