mardi 5 avril 2011

Les couleurs du printemps


Bonjour,

la nature montre ses couleurs grâce au printemps dans le monde. Ca me donne envie de tout repeindre et redécorer à l'intérieur, tout simplement: je veut des couleurs...








Source: Farrow & Ball


Bonne journée

Jérôme

8 commentaires:

  1. J'aime Farrow and Ball ! Merci beaucoup pour "following" mon blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What lovely images. thank you for following my blog. You are very welcome.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The color combination in the first photograph is not one I'd have chosen, and yet I like it a lot. Thanks for interesting ideas ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello superb blog! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work?
    I have absolutely no expertise in computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog
    soon. Anyways, if you have any recommendations or techniques for
    new blog owners please share. I know this is
    off subject nevertheless I just wanted to ask. Appreciate it!


    my site; Louis Vuitton Pas Cher (nysacpr.org)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad
    and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.

    I know this is totally off topic but I had to
    share it with someone!

    My website - Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means
    found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It's beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

    my webpage :: Air Max Pas Cher [http://smu-fr.org/airmaxpascher.html]

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?

    Take a look at my blog post Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer