mercredi 6 avril 2011

Le printemps dans un jardin à Normandie


Bonjour,

C'est un jardin de vagues et d'écume construit autour de graminées fines (calamagrostis Karl Foerster', stipa calamagrostis) et de plantes vivaces élancées ou diaphanes (veronicastrum, thalictrum, sanguisorbes, verbena hastata...). Mobile et transparent, baigné de soleil du matin au soir et peu abrité des vents il ne nécessite pourtant aucun tuteurage, les plantes , souvent hautes, se "tricotant" les unes les autres pour mieux se protéger. C'est vers la mi-juillet qu'il est le plus magique, surtout quand on le découvre à contre jour par une belle fin d'après-midi..







Bonne journée

Jérôme

12 commentaires:

  1. Je tiens aujourd'hui in West Michigan était belle comme Normandie ! Photos splendides

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    My blog: Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for
    me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot
    more useful than ever before.

    Here is my site ... Sac Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your
    rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!


    Also visit my web page :: Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, might test this?
    IE still is the marketplace chief and a big part of folks will
    miss your excellent writing because of this problem.

    My blog ... Sac Louis Vuitton (http://nysacpr.org/louisvuittonpascher.html)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a
    quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
    I do enjoy writing however it just seems
    like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.

    Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

    my web site :: Cheap Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content
    in your case? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!

    Stop by my weblog - Boutique Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I simply could not go away your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information an individual supply for
    your visitors? Is going to be back frequently to inspect new posts

    my blog post: Air Max Femme

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy
    reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
    Thank you!

    my web blog: Mulberry Bags ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality was a entertainment account it.
    Look complex to more introduced agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a
    correspondence?

    My blog post :: minecraft crack

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
    it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

    Outstanding work!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; Sac Guess

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I've been browsing online greater than 3 hours today, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the internet might be much more useful than ever before.

    Here is my web page Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer