mercredi 30 mars 2011

Coq & roll



Bonjour,

Vivant ou emblématique, le poulet est un animal universel auquel on ne fait plus guère
attention ! Fiers et magnifiques, poules et coqs prennent la pose, se donnent des attitudes de rock stars. De face ou de profil, de front ou de dos, tout est permis, voire encouragé : cocoricos vantards, décollages provoc, regards hautains, moues de dédain…..












EXPOSITION

Photographies d’Eric Sander : ‘COQ & ROLL’

DU 31 MARS AU 30 AVRIL 2011
La Maison Deyrolle est très heureuse d’accueillir l’exposition ‘COQ & ROLL’ proposée par l’auteur photographe Eric Sander du 31 mars au 30 avril 2011.

Bonne journée
Jérôme



7 commentaires:

  1. Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this webpage; this website consists of awesome and genuinely fine information in favor of visitors.

    Here is my page ... Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Quality content is the crucial to attract the users to pay a visit the web site, that's what this website is providing.

    Feel free to visit my blog: Sac Louis Vuitton (nysacpr.org)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long
    as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!



    My homepage - Cheap NFL Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on
    the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
    here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Fantastic work!

    Look at my homepage - Nike Blazers for Women

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.
    Thank you for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my web site: Air Max Sale

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I don't even know how I finished up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not recognise who you're however certainly you are going
    to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

    Also visit my site - Nike Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. That is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for searching for extra of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

    My web site: Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer